LSJC PowderPuff Run 2014
4Wheel Parts Coppell
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Talking Wounded Warrior Run Nov 13th - 16th - CHANGES CHANGES

Warrior Jeep run November 13-16th

The Arkansas Crawlers is proud to announce their 2008 Wounded Warrior Weekend. This year’s event is dedicated to all our wounded veterans who have put their lives on the line for our way of life. The 2008 Warrior Weekend is scheduled for Thursday, November 13th- Sunday, November 16th at Superlift ORV Park located in Hot Springs, Arkansas.

The Warrior Weekend is a four-day family oriented 4-wheeling event celebrating the National Tour of the Warrior Jeep, while showing our appreciation to veterans past and present who have given up so much to insure the freedom’s we enjoy today. All proceeds collected from the Warrior Weekend raffle will be donated to The Wounded Warrior Project.

Thursday: Registration, Guided Trail Rides Friday: Registration, Guided Trail Rides, Parade, and Evening Meal Saturday: Guided Trail Rides, Rock Buggy Demonstrations Vendor Open House, Show N Shine, Door Prizes, Raffle and Evening Meal Sunday: Guided Trail Rides

Tickets are $100 for the event. This includes Vehicle, all passengers, one meal ticket and one T-Shirt. You can sign up by following one of the links. Additional adult meal tickets are available for $25 (kids 17 and under are FREE). Extra t-shirts are also available for $15 each. You can print and fill out the pdf or you can register online. Either way, you don't want to miss out on this great weekend!

If your company desires to participate on any level in the 2008 Warrior Weekend please contact: Billy Mountjoy at billym@employment-solution.com
    Please note this will be pre registration only.

All runs will be guided runs only.

300 Vehicle limit.

Online Registration : http://www.orvpark.com/events/register.asp?event=12

About the Wounded Warrior Project - Their mission is to raise the awareness and enlist the public's aid for the needs of severely injured service men and women, to help severely injured service members aid and assist each other, and to provide unique, direct programs and services to meet their needs. Wounded Warrior Project began when several individuals took small, inspired actions to help others in need. One night while watching the evening news, veterans and brothers were moved by stories of the first wounded service members returning home from Afghanistan and Iraq. They realized that something needed to be done for these brave individuals beyond the brass bands and ticker tape parades. They wanted to provide tangible support for the severely wounded to help them on the road to heal both physically and mentally.

Information about directions, prices, camping, and RV's can be found at
    http://orvpark.com/The headquarters for LSJC will be at the Traviller Inn. I will check with them on special pricing for the event.

Directions http://orvpark.com/download/trail-map.pdf

Travelier Inn
    1045 East Grand Avenue
    Hot Springs
    501-624-4681, Fax 501-624-4684

Other Camping and Lodging
    RV sites are available at $20.00 per night.
    Tent sites are available at $5.00 per night.

KOA Campgrounds
    National Reservations: 800-562-5903
    Local: 501-624-5912

& J RV Park
    Local: 501-321-9852

Panther Valley Ranch
    Local: 501-623-5556
    Trail Ratings

Level One Easy
    This level is for the novice off-roader. Four-wheel dive will be needed occasionally for a few "tough" spots. Bring a camera and the family. At this level everyone can relax and enjoy the ride.

Level Two Easy Medium
    For the little more experienced 'wheeler. Four-wheel drive will be needed a lot. Stock vehicles with stock tires are OK. Still an enjoyable ride, and a great way to climb into the 4x4 sport!

Level Three Medium
    Action-packed and challenging, for moderately experienced 'wheelers. At least 32" aggressive treads are needed, rear locking differentials are recommended. Level 3 requires more concentration than levels 1 and 2.

Level Four Hard Medium
    High-intensity, adrenaline-pumping fun! For experienced wheelers only! At least 33" tires and front/rear lockers are a must. A winch and tree strap is recommended. These trails require a co-driver / spotter and heavy concentration.

Level Five Hard
    This is the real deal for experienced off-roaders! Nobody gets on a Level 5 trail without being locked front and rear. Your must have a winch and tree straps, 36" or taller rubber, and little regard for your rig's body panels. You can expect cosmetic and mechanical damage on some of these trails. These trails require a co-driver / spotter and your undivided attention. Bring a camera and a clean change of underwear

SIGNUP SHEET

THE OFFICIAL SIGN UP SHEET FOR THIS EVENT HAS BEEN MOVED. IF YOU ARE STILL GOING YOU WILL NEED TO SIGN BACK UP ON THE NEW THREAD. THANKS.... JAMES

LINK TO THE NEW THREAD: http://www.lonestarjeepclub.org/boar...ad.php?t=23447
    Last edited by James NVRDUN Foster; 08-15-2008 at 01:08 PM.
    Glenn

Red 1985 CJ7 the engine purrs like a po'd kitten, 1st flop Ingrids Revenge, everything held together, its done

''Life's tough ........ it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    New Page 1

James NVRDUN Foster is offline LSJC Trail Leader / JOTM - April 2011 / HONORARY MEMBERSHIP
    Hey Glenn… I am surprised you just did not put us on the list.

Please put us in a Medium group and also put us down for the clean-up crew on Friday morning for Jim's overlook.
    James NVRDUN Foster

83 CJ-7, 4.5 Rubicon Express Suspension, 35" BFG Krawlers, Rancho 9000's, 258 In-line six, T-18, Dana 20 Transfer Case w/Terra Low, 4:56 Gears, SunRay Ford 9 Inch Rear w/Detroit Locker, Dana 30 w/LockRight, Plates \"NVRDUN\" and A Proud Member of The Lone Star Jeep Club

Put me down in the medium group and my dad also please. Gary Nicholson (Streetjeep). Thanks. Like to run the same group as James.

Will you please put me down for the medium group for now and maybe nothing will change and i can go

Redneck Ron is offline LSJC Trail Leader / JOTM August 2011 / JOTY 2011 / JOTM March 2013 LSJC Moderator
    Glenn, please put me and Jeepin Jen down for a medium group. Two Jeeps. This a great run, can't wait to do it again. Do ya think we can talk the Arkansas boys into some more deer chili?
    The Obama philosophy. Simplified.

Put Frog05 & FrogGirl down for Medium group...we'll be there.

Please add us to the medium group.

ZANIAC Guest
    You know I'm there as usual

I can never miss a trip to SuperLift, especially this one. Put me down for the hard group.

I am not sure what the cost will be for this event yet but I will let yall know as soon as I find out.
    Glenn

Red 1985 CJ7 the engine purrs like a po'd kitten, 1st flop Ingrids Revenge, everything held together, its done

''Life's tough ........ it's even tougher if you're stupid.'' -- John Wayne