Baertrax

1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer ZJ woody rare

You are looking at a rare piece. A 1993 Jeep Grand Wagoneer. I am selling a few of my collector vehicles that are in storage and this is one up for sale. I am the third owner. I purchased it back in 2005 with 107,000 miles and it now has 113,450. Second owner had it for a year and a half before I purchased it as he was in the army and was moving to Alaska. He purchased it from the original owner who bought it for his wife in 1993 but she wanted a van instead. He said he kept it in a climate controlled warehouse with several other collectible cars until he was ready to sell it.

I have driven it on 5 long trips and then only on Sunday drives to let it run. It does have automatic climate control with cold a/c. It has no rust whatsoever. This jeep has been pampered. The only thing you would need for any trip of any distance would be snacks for the road. Solid and dependable, just like a jeep should be. The indications are after about an hour worth of driving. The oil pressure is excellent, and the temp has never been above 210. Idles smooth all day long and never gets hot. Heavy duty radiator!!! It was repainted sometime in the past but was done very, very well. Unlike most of the other Chrysler made early 90 vehicles the paint is not chipping and flaking off. I also have a roll of the wood panel material. The tires are is in excellent shape and it has very little road noise, just had then rotated and balanced at Discount tire. It also had a full service check up at the Chrysler Jeep dealer about 4 months ago. As far as I can see it had been undercaoted and there is no corrosion on anything, so that was a good choice when the original owner purchased it. These Grand Wagoneers were the top of the line Grand Cherokees with the only option available was a sunroof, this one does not have that. The running boarfs were a Jeep dealer add on as well as the Gold Laced wheels. The Wagoneer came with the silver and the original owner thought the gold matched better. There are a couple of notes though, the factory auto antenna never worked and so a stationary antenna was put in its place. The power door locks are sticky sometimes so they were unhooked and I just lock it manually. It does have a remote start car alarm. It will unlock the doors from the remote, but not lock. The truck never reached 210 even during this past hot spell where temps hit 100 degrees +. The A/C is R134 and blows cold. I wouldn't hesitate to get in this truck and drive across the country. I have changed the oil regularly and the second owner said only mechanical issue has been a coil replacement about 6 months after he purchased. The pillow soft leather seats were only offered in the Grand Wagoneer that year and are very comfy. They are not cracked up and dry. The CD / cassette player work fine and the display works fine as well. The rear always had a cover, so the floor looks new. It does still have the cargo cover in the back. It has a bull bar in front and huge fog/driving lights!!! This is a sweet ride, but it's Jeep tough. Please email me if you are wanting more pics. Again, you don't see these come available to often as they were made 1 year!!! And if you do see them, they are used up and worn out. I have it on ebay as well, but wanted the club to see it.

The Jeep is sold as is and I do have a clear Texas title in hand. No warranties implied or considered. I am looking to get 3900.00

Last edited by damoncaravanman; 09-20-2008 at 09:27 PM.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    New Page 1

New Page 1

did i miss the price?

Last edited by damoncaravanman; 09-20-2008 at 09:31 PM.