LSJC PowderPuff Run 2014
Screaming Lizard
    basivey Guest

S-10 leaf springs? on an XJ

ok I have been reading more and more about these s-10 leaf packs, but I still cannot figure out Do you use your cherokee top leaf and then repack with the s10 leafs or just take old cherokee out and install S10 clean fit no mods needed? I never knew this would work, I guess I need to do more research... I'll be glad to get rid of the blocks and HUGE ubolts Maybe I can sell them to swamprat they worked great for me ... just want better ride and look as well as better articulation .

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    New Page 1

Quote Originally Posted by basivey View Post
    ok I have been reading more and more about these s-10 leaf packs, but I still cannot figure out Do you use your cherokee top leaf and then repack with the s10 leafs or just take old cherokee out and install S10 clean fit no mods needed? I never knew this would work, I guess I need to do more research... I'll be glad to get rid of the blocks and HUGE ubolts Maybe I can sell them to swamprat they worked great for me ... just want better ride and look as well as better articulation .
    Write up

There is another one that I like better, I'll try to find it.

Only In A Jeep is offline LSJC Membership Director, Honorary Member-LSJC Trail Leader - Mr. February 2014
    On mine I used the XJ main leaf. Cut the eyes out of the S-10 springs and put it all together. Some use the S-10 over load and some do not. I did not. Rides real good. I got my Spring bolts from O'riellys for like $5 a piece I think. Depending on the bolts they have you might need to drill out the alinement hole in the Axle I had to on mine.
    Paul Soccio
    Pearl 82 J-10 On Jack Stands. It's Stroker Time!!!
    Bluebonnet 05 LJ on 35's Under Construction
    Tigger 85 CJ-7 The Wife's

Growing Old is Inevitable .. Growing UP is Optional