Baertrax

Taurus PT945 Stainless...non-rail .45acp semi auto

Well the title pretty much covers the basics. I purchased this a few years ago from a collector. He sold it with one magazine, I have since purchased another to make the magazine count 2. This is an 8 plus 1 semi auto pistol.

I may have run a few magazines through it, and the original owner said he had not fired it at all. The photos may look to be somewhat off color but this is more due to my having a habit of over oiling a pistol when I have cleaned it.

The Taurus PT945 is a discontinued model. The upper is a stainless steel slide, the lower is an alloy which helps to reduce the weight. It is a somewhat slim width making it a very easy to conceal carry weapon. The 945 also has the benefit of a manual safety/decocker allowing for carrying the pistol with a chambered round yet decocked and in a manual safety status.

If you have any questions please ask and I will get back to you ASAP. I would prefer to sell to a current holder of a TEXAS CHL, however is you are a TEXAS resident with proof of being so I will sell F2F on a Bill of Sale. Bottom line, you must be able to purchase, possess and own a hand gun in the state of TEXAS.

Why would be selling such a fine discontinued pistol...Well to be honest, I came across another but with a rail that matches another that I own and have ordered it. So the one listed will be replaced with a like firearm in my collection. FWIW, my selling price is the same as what I paid for the PT945 that I am replacing this one with.

$399.98 CASH

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    New Page 1

New Page 1

You take $399.25?

Just kidding good luck with the sale!

Deciphered from hyroglifics
    2000 XJ, 2013 JKUR, 2014 WK2

Get Your Free Quote Here!

Brady Ingle Insurance

www.bradyingle.com

(972)475-2408

If you had said an even 4 hundy, i mighta bit, im scared of 399.98
    85 CJ7 on 36s
    06 TJ on 33s - "The New Huntin Wagon"
    2012 F350 Ford Super Duty "The Tow Wagon"
    "Once in my life Id like a chance to shoot at an educated man" - Augustus McRae
    "Wont tolerate rude behavior in a man" - Captain Woodrow F Call

I know, a strange price to list. However, it is the same price that my new one is costing me, and I feel I got a pretty darn good price on it. It would be $15 higher, but my FFL owes me a free transfer.

Now don't get me wrong, I am willing to take more, I just won't ask it from anyone here. I'm just that kind of a guy..or..a darn fool !!!!!

Gave Bradys offer some thought, but then I guess I'm really Cheap also...LOL!!!

Spf